Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Did I miss a day???

So... Did you miss me? No? Thats what I figured.

I got hit up this morning on FB. Ambushed by an I.M. Damn that technology. So why am I not writing? The easy answer is that I have nothing to say. Now that those of you that know me have stopped laughing maybe I should explain more.

I started writing to ease some pain or get some things out. Lately I haven't been quite as angry. Thats a good thing right? But as a side-effect I havent been compelled to write as much.

But don't fret, I'm still pissed off. Just not as much. BUt we do have snow in the forecast. Surely there will be something for me to bitch about.

Did you have fun in traffic yesterday? 285 was shut down due to a traffic fatality. And while I hesitate to say anything because of a young mans death I do have to be honest with myself. And these are the thoughts I had.
Yesterday's morning traffic recipe:
Start with 1 compact car heading west in the eastbound lanes.
Mix violently with 1 tractor trailer heading east.
Glaze with margarine. Approx. 6 tons
Bake til golden brown.


5 lanes covered with margarine on fire. Would have liked to have seen that.
Where's an overturned Orville Redenbacher truck when you need one?


If that accident would've happened on the south side at least we could ve  gotten some strippers out there & charged a cover. Subsidize the clean up costs & all.

PLus when I think of that much liquified butter I can only think of 2 things. Popcorn & strippers. Not necessarily in that order.

Now that I think of it. When I think of alot of things I correlate them with popcorn & strippers. But without the popcorn. Is that wrong?


Guess I'm hard up. Or maybe thats up hard. I'll figure it out later.


Ok kids. Its off to work. Cant wait for Michelle Obama to be in town today. She's gonna be here to discuss childhood obesity/ I have a thought on that.

Quit stuffing food in the damn kid! Dont buy the new Xbox. Buy the new Schwinn instead. Or how about this...Remeber chores? NO not clean your room chores. The go walk the dogs after youve pulled weeds & stacked wood chores. Y'know the shit that gets your hands dirty & breaks a sweat.

I coached for 15 yrs. I started with a few fat kids but dont think I ever had any at the end of the season.


Anyway, Cant wait for Obama. Just cant wait to see how bad she fucks up my afternoon commute.

Childhood obesity. GEESH!!! You know whos responsible for your kids being obese? YOU ARE!

What's that? Oh, they don't want to work hard & put forth effort? No shit! Thats a given. Crack the whip you pussy. They may not like you now for it but they'll respect you later. You'll respect yourself too.


Childhood obesity. Give me a fuckin break. Funny how technology is supposed to make things easier. You never seem to notice the things that new technology actually takes away.

Example: Social networking sites are inherently anti-social. Think about it.

Peace.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IoO5nkxT_4

No comments:

Post a Comment