Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 7 Therapy sucks

NO!!! This blog site sucks. After more than an hour of typing & pouring out my soul onto a page the site is "not responding" I just lost everything. And let me tell you it was the best thing ever written in the history of man. Clear, concise, eloquent, poetic, funny & heart wrenching all at the same time. Award winning shit to be sure & you will never see it. Lost forever which has some irony considering how I feel most of the time. Not misunderstood. Incapable of being understood because it's gone. Forever lost.
It may not be as good as before but I will try.
Therapy sucks for a number of reasons. First, as you go through the motions & make some revelations you progress. Progress is a good thing right? As you enter these transitional phases you leave a part of you behind. You no longer know who you think you are. You instead stand on the cliff of the unknown. You are changing. Change can be scary. And so, not only do you live with the pain but also add in a new shot of fear.
Nope. I tried. Not happening. The muse is no longer upon me. Frustration has set in. The setting sun is bright in my face. Unable to see the keyboard. Not able to move my computer. Time to stop.

It did it again. And my time here is about done. Maybe it's God's way of telling me.....Dude!!! You can't publish that shit. People will call the authorities.

Oh I'm so distraught. I need someone to talk to. Someone to tell my secrets. To let in again. An overwhelming need to be vulnerable. And thats where I come to the realization that I have truly lost my freakin mind.
This post is scattered today.It was much more focused earlier & I was making progress. Apparently progress will have to wait for another time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey... sorry that I wasn't more sociable tonight. I am a good listener and I am willing. I'm just too discouraged tonight to be of any encouragement to anyone else. I am definitely Debbie Downer today. I'll be Pollyanna again tomorrow and we'll chat. Ok?
    Blogspot saves your blog entries as they're being typed so it's possible that you can go to "edit posts" and find the earlier drafts. I never have a problem... so it must be you. Teehee. Just kidding. but... sometimes you do need a time out before you publish. I do that during the day. Going to bed now... the nyquil is kicking in.
    *hugs* heather

    ReplyDelete